LEEANN RAMEY ART
[contemporary expressions through color and texture]
LAST ART WALK OF THE SUMMER
and we're going out with a bang!
Friday September 10, 4-8pm
Featuring Contemporary Indigenous Painter, DG HOUSE and Bozeman artist BETH LOFTIS!!!
DG will be showcasing 11 brand new original paintings. And make a bookmark with Beth as she demonstrates her unique technique using oil pastel and watercolor.
This will be a fun event, wine and cheese will be served.
THIS SITE IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Visit my studio at The Emerson! #110, Galleria Hall, Bozeman MT 59715
11–5pm Tuesday – Friday
10 – 2 Saturday
Closed Sunday – Monday
And by appointment, text or call 406-404-0813
Check back often or subscribe at the bottom of the page to receive news about recent paintings, events and upcoming shows.
My paintings are contemporary expressions of color and texture. I am curious by nature and love the prospect of discovering something new when I paint — whether it’s experimenting with different mediums, paints, textures, or subjects, I want to have fun and explore. My use of bold energetic colors and brushstrokes creates a fresh, vibrant and graphic quality in my oil and acrylic paintings. I am inspired by the beauty and wildlife found in
Montana and enjoy painting abstracts, landscapes, animals and figures. I also paint bright, funky dog portraits, offer Sip and Paint events, and commissions are always welcomed.
A native Nashvillian, LeeAnn worked as a graphic designer in the country music industry for over 25 years while also painting part-time. After relocating to Bozeman in 2014, she made the decision to pursue her passion for painting. She is a self-taught contemporary oil and acrylic painter, married with two daughters and an awesome black lab studio companion. Her work is exhibited throughout Bozeman and beyond, and is also available at her downtown gallery, Studio 110, at The Emerson Center for Arts and Culture. LeeAnn is an active member of the Downtown Bozeman Association and a regular volunteer within the art community.
• 1st Place and Reserve Best of Show Winner, Big Sky State Fair, Bozeman, MT — August 2021
• 3rd Place Winner, Sweet Pea Art Festival Juried Show, Bozeman, MT — August 2021
• On-Site Installation - Sage Living Center, Jackson Hole, WY — Two 30x40 Oil paintings — January 2021
• On-Site Installation - Kimpton Hotel, Bozeman, MT – 12 paintings in Lobby & Fielding’s Restaurant — July 2020
• Featured Sip&SLAM artist at Nordic Brew Works — October–January 2021
• Featured Artist — Emerson “Quick Draws & Cocktails” Virtual Fundraising Event — November 12, 2020
• Sweet Pea Face Covering Contest Winner, Bozeman, MT — September 2020
• Poster Award Winner - Plein Air on the Yellowstone, Livingston, MT — August 2020
"The best way to predict the future is to create it"